Cult Wines are hiring!
Relationship Manager Cult Wines Canada
Cult Wines is on a mission to open up fine wine investment/collection to the world. Historically a niche area for privileged collectors only, Cult Wines has been at the leading edge of transforming it into an accessible mainstream global category.
As of today, we manage CAD$270 million of fine wine on behalf of 2,000 clients across more than 80 countries. Far-reaching insight, market outperformance and a strong focus on maintaining high levels of client service and integrity are the hallmarks that have established our reputation as market leaders.
Headquartered in London, we have offices in Toronto, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, New York, with each region having representation on the Global Investment Committee.
Key Responsibilities for CW Relationship Manager
- Prospecting, lead nurturing and on-boarding clients.
- The RM will be responsible for pitching and presenting to prospective clients.
- Main point of contact for the customer through their investment journey.
- Pro-actively build personal relationships with clients - understand client needs, managing expectations & developing plans to address these with input from portfolio manager/regional head.
- The RM will work in tandem with the PM to provide ongoing reporting, updates, pitch decks, presentations, new investment strategies, portfolio changes and new recommendations.
- The RM will be readily available to the client to answer any questions or queries about their account and performance. The PM will help support the RM in delivering this content and communication to the client.
- The RM will attend marketing events for clients/global partnerships, in person events and dinners/receptions. The PM will make themselves available to support the RM in any pitch or presentation, by providing supporting analysis and/or attending.
- Proven track record of sales (preferably experience with investment products/financial services)
- CFA or similar designation, or working towards a financial services designation is a plus
- Strong knowledge of and interest in wine. Pursuit of a wine designation ( eg, WSET ) is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Extremely strong at building relationships
- Excellent networking skills
Values we share
Representing the Cult Wines brand, these are the key traits we are proud to have and we hope you share the same values with us.
- Putting the client first in everything we do
- Team Spirit and Collaboration
- Solutions Driven
- Diverse in thought
Please email your resume to [email protected]